Disney packing list: Tickets purchased, check! Dining Reservations made, check! Fast Passes ready to go, check! Location list of where you can get your Mickey Pretzel fix, check! You’re all set and ready to go! But… wait! You have exactly 24 hours until your plane takes off and you still haven’t packed yet. Or maybe that’s just me.
I’m absolutely a last-minute packer. It’s my least favorite thing when it comes to vacations. If you are anything like me, never fear! I have compiled a list that you can print out for yourself to help you pack!
I have used this Disney packing list multiple times and haven’t forgotten to pack anything….yet. Obviously, not everything on the list will pertain to you, and that’s okay. What I do for myself is cross out the things that I won’t need this trip so I can focus on just the things that I do need.
Click on the link or photo above to download the packing list! This list is literally a lifesaver! I have also made a few other printables to make your Disney planning even easier! Check out the list of free printables below!
- Disney World Planning Printables
- Fastpass Cheat Sheet Printables
- Disney Countdown Printables
- “You’re Going to Disney” Letters and Ticket Printables
Disney packing list tips and tricks-
Now that you have a Disney packing list all set and ready to go- how do you pack it all into your luggage? Well, I am here to help with that too! Below I have tested and proven tips to make packing for Disney World even more of a breeze!
- Roll, don’t fold your clothes: this decreases the size of the item you are packing, and lessens the number of wrinkles.
- Shower Caps: Use them to cover the bottoms of your shoes to keep dirt off your clothes while in your luggage.
- Plastic Wrap: take the lids off of your shampoos, soap, or any other liquids, place a piece of plastic wrap over the top, then screw the lids back on tightly. This is a great way to prevent spills!
- Dryer Sheets: I always throw a few in my luggage on top of my clothes just so they can smell nice and fresh!
- Blow Dryers, Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner: If you aren’t partial to a certain brand of products, or your own blow dryer, and if you are staying at a Disney Resort, Disney provides all of those for you in your room! This way you can pack less stuff!
- Dirty Clothes: Get a few extra shopping bags from the gift shop. As clothes are worn, add them to the plastic bag to keep them from getting mixed in with the clean. When you get home, you’ll be able to dump the bag into the laundry and return unworn garments to the closet without any guesswork. Easy Peasy!
- Keep It Simple!: Don’t overpack! (You hear that Nicole? Listen to your own advice!) There is no need to pack up your whole house when going to Disney. If you forget anything, you can always purchase it there.
- Shoes: Your shoes can be a great place to store smaller items that might get lost in your luggage. Also, instead of putting smaller items in a larger container, you are saving room by packing one less thing.
- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Soap Bars: For short vacations, sometimes the only reason you might have to bring a checked suitcase is for your liquids (I’m am guilty of this). Try using a solid shampoo and conditioner bars instead. This can eliminate some of those extra airline baggage fees.