Magic Kingdom Map: One of the most important things to do to get yourself ready for a Disney vacation, (especially those who have never been or haven’t been in a few years) is to go over a map! Disney World is HUGE! And you will greatly benefit from getting yourself familiarized with the layout.
Magic Kingdom is a very large park and is comprised of many lands: Main Street USA, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland/New Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, and Liberty Square. With this many lands, it can take up to 3 days to see and do everything! This is why studying the map before your vacation is so important! Below will be the most recent map. I will update it as the times change.
Want to read more about this wonderful park, Magic Kingdom? Here are some great articles that will fill you in on what Magic Kingdom has to offer!
- Magic Kingdom for Toddlers and Babies
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom (FREE and Fun Game!)
- Top 5 Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions
- LeFou’s Brew: Easy Disney World Recipe!
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party with Food Allergies
- Kid’s First Haircut in Disney World
- Be Our Guest Resturant Review
Here are some Maps for the other parks also:
- Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom
- Disney Springs
- Disneyland Park (coming soon!)
- California Adventure (coming soon!)
- Downtown Disney (coming soon!)
- Aulani (coming soon!)
Magic Kingdom Map: Do you have any photos of you and your family at Magic Kingdom? Tag me at DisneyDreamCo on Instagram! I would love to see them! Also, tell me in the comments below how you feel about Magic Kingdom. Do you love the park? Do you skip it when visiting Walt Disney World? Tell me your thoughts in the comments down below! Thanks!